You are here: Home > Miscellaneous > Out of the country trip

Out of the country trip

Yesterday I was finally able to request a copy of my NSO certified birth certificate and marriage contract. Good thing there’s an outlet at SM department store that provides this kind of service, because of that I was able to save around $10. Our trip to Singapore courtesy of our employer might push through this November since they already advised us to get passports or to renew our passports in case of those who already have. In my case, I already have a passport but it was misplaced. Anyway, I was already advised that I just have to prepare an affidavit of loss so I can request a new one. After a week I can get my NSO certified documents and after that I will request for schedule online.

I want to shed off some weight to prepare for our upcoming out of the country trip. I know we will do a lot of walking there and it will be difficult in my part if I’m quite heavy. My legs might not be able to endure long walks. So I’ve got to find weight loss pills that work fast, since I have no time to do some workouts or to regulate my food intake. I think it’s only diet pills that can help me loose weight fast.

Tags: , , , ,

  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.